Monday, April 05, 2021

Easter

 A lovely Easter, but I'm going to skim through it quickly: 

Got out the prettier china and glasses and set the table. 

Prepared the salad and put it in the fridge.

Tidied up the place a bit.

Ellen came at 1:00 and we sat a talked for a bit, then walked over to Von's, as she needed cat food. Met Suzanne on the way coming out of the pool area (she went in the hot tub) and said hello.

Came home and, as planned, we had a Margarita beforehand. I popped the lasagna in the oven about 2:30. We had another Margarita.

Ate and El had diet Coke while I had the half bottle of red wine Suzanne had given me. All of it, in fact.

After lots of mother/daughter talk (my favorite thing to to) El left and I cleaned up.

The Zoom call came at 6:00 and was about equally depressing and enjoyable. Participants included the three who aren't there anymore, Larry and me, plus a few assorted children.

So that was my day. I loved spending it with my darling daughter and hope to see her again before long.

One other thing: I made the decision to withdraw from Facebook for the time being. There are reasons, which I may or may not elaborate on later.  

   

No comments:

Satisfying Saturday

 I did it, I did it, I did it;                                                                                                              ...