Saturday, April 24, 2021

Draggy Friday

After staying pretty steady weight-wise for weeks, I'm up either 1.8 (home: 129.4) or 1.7 pounds (T.O.P.S.: 130). Hmm...it couldn't have anything to do with the fact that I ate out, with beer, five days in a row, could it? No, of course not.  Anyway, I'm not too concerned.

Kind of a draggy day. The weather is still overcast and too cool for my liking. I went over to Von's for lettuce and grapes and was sorry I wore only a light jacket. Looked over a few of my billions of family photos, but just didn't feel like getting serious about organizing.

After lunch, I bused to the transit center and walked a bit down Telegraph Road to see where Dr. Mark B.'s office is. He's a dentist and I know I have to get serious again about that unpleasant stuff. Found the office, but they must close early on Fridays, as it wasn't open at 3:45. Toyed with the idea of continuing into town, but the weather was so unpleasant, I didn't and just bused home.

Got an email from Susan H., my tenant, to the effect that the refrigerator isn't getting cold enough. She said the freezer and ice maker are okay, though. I'll call Anchor Appliance shortly to go look at it. 

I emailed Jim with the following, asking him to come for lunch, but he hasn't yet responded. I put it in Gaelic, since I figured because he's Irish, he would understand it. Oh, I'm a devil! 😈

Bíodh lón againn!
Dé hAoine, Dé Sathairn, nó Dé Domhnaigh - sea?


1 comment:

iloveac said...

Does he speak Gaelic? Does anyone speak it anymore? Oh well he can google a translator. Hope he responds.

Satisfying Saturday

 I did it, I did it, I did it;                                                                                                              ...