Monday, April 26, 2021

Sunday

Did a wash while I had breakfast and the crossword (aced it), then walked to The Market. Since I had been such a slug on Saturday, I was glad to get three in. Got the frozen pepper/onion combo I like and used in my turkey stir-fry for dinner. 

Called Ellen and we discussed my visit. I'll leave here (via the Access Van) at about noon, before El will have left for Santa Barbara. She'll fill me in on the kitties' feedings, plus how to operate the television. Hmm...I remember the days when you just turned it on and off or up and down. Maybe you'd fiddle with some kind of tuner, too, but that was about it. Now you have to practically be an electronic genius to...Oh,  can it, Mimi, it's not that hard.

Gave Suzanne my mailbox key (not that I expect anything interesting) and told her I'm not sure how long I'll be gone. It's quite possible I'll come back for part of a day or days. Went to Von's for a few things after lunch, but more-or-less hung out the rest of the day.  

No comments:

Satisfying Saturday

 I did it, I did it, I did it;                                                                                                              ...