Friday, February 12, 2021

A Project And Pat

Did a color wash early-on. I then started an enormous project and who knows when--if ever--I'll be finished. I'm putting in "albums" the pictures in my photos folder, trying to get them in some kind of order. There are literally thousands and some, I want in more then one album. For instance, I have a "Mike And Family" album, but I also have simply a "Me," so if Mike and I are picured together, where does it go? Easy: In both albums. The only trouble with that is those situations are multiplied dozens of times because I have a "Singapore," "Vietnam," and "China" albums, too, plus others. Oh, well, it's something to do.

Walked to Smart 'n' Final (stupidest name for a supermarket ever) shopping center to get some frozen foods and stuff, so I got my three in. Cut, seasoned, and roasted mushrooms when I got home.

Yesterday, February 11, would have been Pat's ninetieth birthday.  It's impossible to imagine him that old, but it's easy to remember when he was thirty-five or so and took a Dale Carnegie course.  He did well and here he is in the yearbook-type publication when he "graduated." I put the one of him alone on Facebook, too.


No comments:

Satisfying Saturday

 I did it, I did it, I did it;                                                                                                              ...