Thursday, February 11, 2021

Just A Day; Nothing Special

Some insurance documents (he owns some houses in Florida) came for son, Mike,; I emailed to ask if I should send. Yes, but I also copied the first few pages to send him ahead. Packed up the rest and walked to the P.O. From there, I walked to The Market for produce, then back, so got more than three miles in before lunch. 

Attended to a few financial items, then ate, and didn't feel like going to town. For here, it was pretty chilly: sixty-two, I think, so after lunch, I bused to Oxnard. Went to The Collection to see Greg. Only problem was, he wasn't working yesterday. That was okay because I enjoyed the ride.

What I didn't enjoy was waiting about 45 minutes for the first bus, which dropped me at Wagon Wheel Drive, or whatever it's called, so I could catch the 6 back to Ventura. That took an age, too, so I didn't get home until 5:30. No real problem, though.

AND--there was good news--or hopeful, at least. I'm have an app called "My Home," which may or may not come from realtor Kim. Anyway, it--or she--said my house is being shown on Saturday. It also said a visitation had been requested for today, but "occupant had declined." I guess that means Eileen said it wasn't convenient for her.  I'm not sure if they're the same "lookers" (my parents always called prospective tenants that when they rented the Rosborough house for the summer), but I assume they are. 

No comments:

Satisfying Saturday

 I did it, I did it, I did it;                                                                                                              ...