Thursday, February 18, 2021

Wednesday

Not a bad day. Called Kim with a few questions, which she competently answered. Did some food prep in the morning, namely my usual tomato/onion/seasonings roast, which should last for more than a week. Also prepared a spaghetti squash. I finished that before ten, then--ta-dah!--started organizing and filing the piles of paper I hadn't gotten to. I made separate files for house info between the earlier rental and this one, got my vaccine stuff put together, and otherwise straightened up financial stuff. Boy, does it feel good to know that's done--at least until more comes on.

Then it was time to make lunch and meet Jim outside. I did, we had some good discussion about Nietzsche, the differences between the Enlightenment and the--well, the other ideas. Jim stayed until 3:30, we said goodbye, I dropped my stuff off at home, then immediately took off for town. Went to the library to pick up a DVD I had requested, then strolled around town for a bit. Didn't get in until after 6:00, but that was okay. 

What isn't okay, darn it, is that I had trouble sleeping. Tossed and turned for what seems hours, finally dozed off and didn't get up until just now, 7:00 am. I hope this doesn't continue.   

No comments:

Satisfying Saturday

 I did it, I did it, I did it;                                                                                                              ...