Friday, February 15, 2019

Rain

It was raining in the morning, so I didn't walk Kimball then, but did later. I spent a lot of the morning on the Art Comes Alive thing--researching the artist and so on. Cleared up some mundane Internet things, just too dull to mention.
At about 11:00, the rain let up for a time and I drove to Kimball and did the walk. I didn't want to let myself off the hook again because when exercise gets to be a chore instead of just a routine part of life, like brushing your teeth, it's too easy to let it slide--at least for lackadaisical me.
Betty called and we had a good talk. After lunch, I took bus to town. Just as I got off near the library, it started to pour, but I had my umbrella and didn't get too wet. I had requested a book back in November and it had finally been available. It's The Fifth Risk and is similar to the other book I'm reading simultaneously, Fire and Fury. Both describe Trump's intimates and those who populate his administration and if even a tenth is true, we're in big trouble.
I got a call from Ellen wishing me happy Valentine's day. Greg was off and was making her a nice dinner. He also sent her beautiful white roses.
Stopped into Suzanne's when I got home and chatted for a bit; she may attend the art thing tomorrow.
I decided to go vegetarian for dinner, so stir-fried a nice portion of onions and sweet peppers, added leftover mushrooms and a vegetable medley--tasted good.

No comments:

Sunny Sunday

It was sunny in more ways than one. Not only did we enjoy the bountiful and beautiful sunshine, but I spent several sunny hours with my daug...