Monday, February 04, 2019

Monday--I think...

This will be short, as I just got back from Santa Barbara and I'm due to leave for "Art Comes Alive" rehearsal at the Maritime Museum in a half hour.
Finally got to SB, but not until yesterday (Sunday) and that took a look of back and forth. I arranged for Suzanne to take Betty to mass, then she picked me up and took us to the bus station. We got to SB, then took a city bus to Betty's, then her grandson picked up us about 2:00. Stayed at Carolyn's (who's away) and her family to see the Super Bowl, were driven back, I stayed over, and blah-blah-blah until I got back to Ventura about noon.
Lots else going on, but now I'm off the rehearsal and will fill in tomorrow.

No comments:

Sunny Sunday

It was sunny in more ways than one. Not only did we enjoy the bountiful and beautiful sunshine, but I spent several sunny hours with my daug...