Thursday, August 29, 2024

Wednesday

Yesterday, I took the Paxlovid, had breakfast, did my morning routine, then went back to bed and slept for two hours. When I got up for the day, I felt  better than I had.  That damn slight headache had disappeared and I felt much less fatigued. I then took it easy--spent a lot of time watched old reruns of the original  Frasier, one of my favorite shows ever. 

Mindful of Ellen's admonition about the value of  electrolytes, I had some of the tangerine soda she had brought. Actually, I like it a lot better than the Gatorade.  

Unfortunately, I had a very restless night. Was up and down a number of times and, speaking of restless, my RSL returned, damnit. I hadn't experienced it for a year or more and had stopped taking the medication (which seemed to have no effect anyway), so this came as an unpleasant surprise. just got up at 8:30, very late for me. 

The following appeared on Facebook yesterday, and I sent it to El and my other kiddies. I get annoyed at people who just automatically assume they've been infected at a particular place, even if they've been to several. However, I'm thinking this probably solves the mystery for El and me:  
                           

We regret to inform you that, due to multiple cases of illness within our cast, the closing weekend of The Speakeasy Prom: Never Say Goodbye (August 29-31) has been postponed...

NOTE: El and I had both called Jim on Monday who was, as usual, in his out-of-it mode. I urged him to call the visiting nurse to get tested and treatment, if needed, but I doubt if he will. I'll get back to him today.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you’re feeling better Rosemary. You must continue to go slow with activity. You’re no longer 50 and I’ll stop there. We take a bit longer to get over things completely. /PMR from AC

Thursday

On my way to Von's in the morning, I stopped into Great Clips to see if Maria was available. She wasn't, so I decided to try later i...