Saturday, August 03, 2024

Friday

 My scale has given up the ghost, so I couldn't weigh my self at home. At T.O.P.S., I was up 1.2 to 127.4. That was after two weeks and, as I'm still within my zone, I'm okay with it.  The meeting was yet another therapy session--sort of--but okay. Didn't get home until 10:00 and checked a few things (notably the insurance situation, which seems okay), so didn't eat until almost 11:00.

My dear younger great-grandson turned 17 yesterday, so I wrote up a card, added some cash, and set it off to Jersey. Can't wait to see him and the rest of them in September. 

Made and packed lunch and set off for town about 1:00. Ate across from the mission after stopping in a few shops. I found a small Crock Pot and bought it. I already have a large one and a medium one; this one is probably just big enough for one person and I thought I'd give it a try. Also bought some flannel pajama bottoms, as I want to have some overnight things at Ellen's. 

As I was leaving the mission area, I saw these darling girls all dressed up for something and I took their picture--how wonderful to be so young! 


Home at 4:00 and I watched some T.V. on serial killers. Took a nap of fifteen or so minutes, then this and that until dinner time. Shortly before, I was pleased to get a call from Julie, asking if she could pick me up for the BCNN meeting on Wednesday. She had been in Europe for the month of June, then was occupied with the illness of a friend. I'm more or less losing interest in BCNN, but I like Julie and a group of us usually go out to lunch after the meeting, so sure, I'll go. 

Ordered a new scale from Amazon.



No comments:

Thursday

On my way to Von's in the morning, I stopped into Great Clips to see if Maria was available. She wasn't, so I decided to try later i...