Saturday, August 10, 2024

Friday

 Weighed in at 125.8 at home; which I think was down a bit, but since I didn't have a working scale last week, I'm not sure. At T.O.P.S., I was down a half pound to 126.9,so that was okay. The meeting was one of our therapy sessions with family problems being the main topic. Didn't get breakfast until 10:30 and did a color wash after.

Packed lunch and took off for town about 1:00. Ate at my usual place across from the mission and mosey around the shops, but didn't buy anything. I stopped into The Coalition and saw Owen. Chatted with him a bit and he told me he and Cassie had had COVID and she may or may not be able to be in the upcoming Fractured Actors show. Darn, now I regret not taking Jeff up on his proposal for me to participate, but I just felt too overwhelmed by various happenings at the time.

Home at 4:00 and followed what's come to be my usual pattern: Watch T.V. for 45 or so, then take a short (yesterday only about twenty minutes) nap, then tidy up a bit.  

My tenant, Lori, texted to say the bank would issue the security deposit check on August 19, then she'll send it. Finally, at long last, that will be done and I hope my problems over the house will be over. 

Jim coming for lunch today--I should be canonized for inviting him. 😁

No comments:

Thursday

On my way to Von's in the morning, I stopped into Great Clips to see if Maria was available. She wasn't, so I decided to try later i...