Thursday, August 01, 2024

Wednesday

A special treat: I spent most of the day with Ellen. She got a blood test at 11:30, then picked me up and we went to the Stone Fire Grille for lunch. I had pizza, she pulled pork, but even more enjoyable was, of course, our good, long mother/daughter talks. 

We then went to FedEx to finally, at long last, scan my homeowner insurance documentation and send it. This situation has been terribly upsetting to me, and I don't want to go into all the ins and outs. I hope and trust it's been resolved and will find out when I get up tomorrow morning (I'm writing this at 5:30 on Wednesday). *

After, we went to Kohl's, where El returned a handbag and bought several tops. I tried on four bathing suits, but unfortunately, two were too small, one too big, and the other hideous, so I didn't buy any. I can probably wear my old one, anyway, if I ever want to go to the pool, which I haven't all year.

We went back to my place and chatted a bit until El left for her five o'clock mammogram appointment. 

* It's now 7:00 on Thursday and I just checked and saw no email from my account representative. I emailed her, asking if she received it and am awaiting a reply.

No comments:

Thursday

On my way to Von's in the morning, I stopped into Great Clips to see if Maria was available. She wasn't, so I decided to try later i...