Thursday, November 19, 2020

Wednesday

 Did a wash, then spent virtually all morning on dental/financial stuff I'm not going to list here. After lunch, I did get out for a three-mile to Kimball park and the little lending library. I didn't see any books I wanted, but left two, plus a DVD.

I was called by the office person at Dr. K.K.'s in Oxnard to say that Dr. S., with whom I had spoken the other evening, wanted me to make an appointment there. I did, for next Tuesday; let's hope I can get a better dental deal than at Johnson.

Noreen called. She attends a different chapter of T.O.P.S., but asked if she could come to ours on Friday. Sure and I gave her the directions. 

Suzanne asked if I'd add a pair of slacks and a dress to the items I'll donate to the thrift store that will pick things up. I did and must call; I hope they're still accepting donations. 

Called Carolyn B.* and we chatted for a bit. She's now having problems with her eyes since her cataract surgery, although she's only in her fifties. I mentioned Sharon R.,** who having them, too. Called the latter and ditto. 

* I met Carolyn through the Soaring Spirits (widows and widowers) group. She, Nancy and I used to meet for happy hour.

** Sharon is in my T.O.P.S. group.

1 comment:

Nunung said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Sunday

The Camarillo Garden Tour with Suzanne, but as it turned out, I greatly enjoyed it. We left at noon, drove to Camarillo and started at the f...