Saturday, November 07, 2020

T.O.P.S. And So On

T.O.P.S.: I was pretty sure I had lost a bit in the five weeks since I was weighed last, but was surprised to see it was over three pounds. Since my scale and the "official" one weigh slightly differently, it was either 3.4 or 3.2 pounds. That brings me to 125.6 or 125.2; hey, I'll take either. We're still meeting here and everybody expressed that they were glad to see me again. I did the same.

The dermatologist called and said I need the M.O.H.S. procedure for the basal cell cancer next to my nose. I remember that from when my husband had so many. I'll see if I can have it done (in the office) in early December, maybe.

My neighbor, Olivia, knocked on my door and presented me with two nice avocados. She stood about twelve feet away and we chatted for fifteen or so. It's a little hard to understand her sometimes, as she wears not one, but two masks at all times. Fear, of course.

I called Betty to tell her I'd be over to see her on Wednesday. Also called my niece, Francine, to ask about my brother, Frank. It seems he's now with his son, Patrick, a head and neck surgeon in Ohio. I got phone numbers for him and his wife, Susan, and called and left a message with her.

Looked and looked for a picture of Carolyn as a kid on the beach, but no luck. Still can't find my mother's wedding pic, either. Decided to send my great-niece, the one who's getting married, a smaller copy of my mother's wedding picture, instead.

Restless, I left about 2:30 and took the 21 bus to Oxnard transit center; got off and boarded the 6 back to Ventura. I just needed to get out.

Ellen called after dinner and we had a good chat. She's very busy right now with report cards coming up, preparing for which should take her all weekend. 

One bright spot for me in this rather dull period is that I've been sleeping well. True, I get up too early (DSL, of course), now about 6:15, but I can live with that when I get up feeling rested.


1 comment:

Nunung said...

Assalamualaikum Mbah menawarkan bantuan... Punya masalah??
👉Musuh
👉Saingan bisnis/politik
👉Transfer janin
👉Keuangan
👉Karir
👉Pengasihan
👉Asmara
👉Penglaris usaha.DLL
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=oVyBluHmsJc#dialog
K.H Hasyim Anwar Di No 0853 3733 4757 Atau
KLIK DISINI

Sunday

The Camarillo Garden Tour with Suzanne, but as it turned out, I greatly enjoyed it. We left at noon, drove to Camarillo and started at the f...