Friday, November 06, 2020

Thursday

 After breakfast, I took my cart and walked to the Hill Street branch of the library to finally return the book, The Talented Mister Ripley. This took me over the footpath bridge that crosses Route 126, then another half mile. From there, I walked to Ralph's for grapes, then bused home, so I guess I got in about four miles. 

I spent a lot of time looking--or looking again--for my mother's wedding picture, but no luck. I do have a smaller copy, so maybe I'll copy the copy and use that along with the marriage certificate.

Ran over to Von's for romaine, had lunch, then set off to the mall, searching for blueberries. Happily, I found them at Target and bought two. (I must have blueberries to snack on in the evening.)

Got home about 4:30 and Carolyn called. We discussed a good time for me to see Betty and decided on Wednesday. I'll try to take her down the street to the Natural Cafe for lunch, as they have outdoor areas.


1 comment:

Nunung said...

Assalamualaikum Mbah menawarkan bantuan... Punya masalah??
👉Musuh
👉Saingan bisnis/politik
👉Transfer janin
👉Keuangan
👉Karir
👉Pengasihan
👉Asmara
👉Penglaris usaha.DLL
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=oVyBluHmsJc#dialog
K.H Hasyim Anwar Di No 0853 3733 4757 Atau
KLIK DISINI

Sunday

The Camarillo Garden Tour with Suzanne, but as it turned out, I greatly enjoyed it. We left at noon, drove to Camarillo and started at the f...