Thursday, November 26, 2020

The Eternal Teeth And Not Much Else

I was going to see if Gail or Jim wanted to drive me to Ojai today for twenty bucks, but I ran into my neighbor in another building, Patrick H., asked him, and he will.

Michelle, from SCAN health insurance, came at 10 and stayed for an hour, discussing the dental plan . I don't want to go into it at length, but the upshot was, I'm not going to switch from Blue Shield of California, and I'll keep the PPO. Just for openers, there are maximum coverages of $1000 and $1500, for the HMO and the PPO, respectively. They wouldn't even put a dent in my bill. There's another option we talked about and she'll send me more information on that. Anyway, I liked her a lot--she was very knowledgeable, courteous, and not at all high pressure.  

After she left, I chopped four big onions and stored them in the freezer, as I usually do. Went over to Von's for lettuce, had lunch, then bused to Target. and got blueberries and kitty toys for my widdle grandkitties, Gwennie and Cessie.  Aside from that, nothing much else went on. 

I remember when Thanksgiving was--well, Thanksgiving, not this depressing pretense for a normal holiday. The only bright spot is I'll with Ellen and Greg--I'm grateful for that. 



No comments:

Sunday

The Camarillo Garden Tour with Suzanne, but as it turned out, I greatly enjoyed it. We left at noon, drove to Camarillo and started at the f...