Sunday, November 08, 2020

Red Hots And Chilly

 Son Mike sent me an email asking me to buy and ship to Singapore various spices, seasoned salt, and "Red Hots" they can't get there. I found everything but the Red Hots (spicy cinnamon candy I wouldn't eat on a bet). I looked in CVS, but they didn't have them. The clerk was nice enough to look them up and said Ace Hardware did. Odd, but I walked there to see. It turned out they didn't, but I was glad to get the walk, a total of three miles, although it was extremely windy and chilly. I'll look at Wal-Mart, too.

Susan, my nephew, Patrick's, wife, called me back and I talked to her and my brother, Frank. He's getting more and more addled--didn't realize he was visiting them in Ohio or know he was staying a month. Patrick recently took the chair of the oto..(head and neck surgery) at the Cleveland Clinic after being at Johns Hopkins in Baltimore for twelve years.

For some reason, I went a little wild and had an early--and weird--lunch. Normally, I eat at 1:00; I had eaten my usual breakfast at 8:00, but was hungry about 11:30. I eschewed my usual big salad and ate--I should be ashamed to admit this!--half an avocado, the rest of a bag of popcorn, about a cup of salted peanuts, and a glass of iced tea. Hey, once in a while won't kill me. 

The rest of the day, aside from the walk, I really just lazed around on the laptop. I wish it wasn't so chilly--today, it's supposed to go up only to 59. Brr...I could have stayed in Jersey for this kind of weather.



1 comment:

Nunung said...

Assalamualaikum Mbah menawarkan bantuan... Punya masalah??
��Musuh
��Saingan bisnis/politik
��Transfer janin
��Keuangan
��Karir
��Pengasihan
��Asmara
��Penglaris usaha.DLL
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=oVyBluHmsJc#dialog
K.H Hasyim Anwar Di No 0853 3733 4757 Atau
KLIK DISINI

Sunday

The Camarillo Garden Tour with Suzanne, but as it turned out, I greatly enjoyed it. We left at noon, drove to Camarillo and started at the f...