Thursday, November 05, 2020

Lunch With Jim And Felicity Huffman

I finally got around to putting in the wash the clothes I had shipped home from NM; they weren't dirty, just wrinkled. I then spent a long time looking through albums, files, and drawers, trying to find my mother's wedding picture. I thought it would be nice to send my great-niece a copy, since I won't be going to her wedding in Jacksonville. I simply couldn't find it--I know it's here somewhere. I did find my parents' marriage certificate and will copy that, too, but it's no good without the pic.

Later, I made lunch and packed it into my insulated carrier along with a can of beer, and met Jim near the pool at 1:00. We ate and, as ever, talked and talked, this time about dentistry, religion, Marx and communism, Herbert Marcuse and his take on life, and similar topics. It was a good session, as ever, and I was glad to see Jim again.

He left about 4:30 and I walked over to Von's for lettuce. When I settled in for my daily hour of TV watching, I put in the Transamerica DVD.  I had heard it was good and boy, is it--I didn't know Felicity Huffman had it in her.  

1 comment:

Nunung said...

Assalamualaikum Mbah menawarkan bantuan... Punya masalah??
👉Musuh
👉Saingan bisnis/politik
👉Transfer janin
👉Keuangan
👉Karir
👉Pengasihan
👉Asmara
👉Penglaris usaha.DLL
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=oVyBluHmsJc#dialog
K.H Hasyim Anwar Di No 0853 3733 4757 Atau
KLIK DISINI

Sunday

The Camarillo Garden Tour with Suzanne, but as it turned out, I greatly enjoyed it. We left at noon, drove to Camarillo and started at the f...