Monday, November 23, 2020

Sunday

Fulfilling my housewifery duties at long last, I cleaned the hard floors. I use the Bona method: first, a fluffy duster-type head is put on the mop and I go over the floors with that. Then, I spray on the Bona cleaner and go back and forth with the "wash" head. It does a great job and is actually pretty quick and easy (then why has it been so long since I've done it--lazy, maybe?).

Did some food prep: scrubbed and cut two pounds of carrots, did the same to two large zucchini, and sliced up two packages of mushrooms. I had defrosted a big chicken leg and thigh, also.

Washed the bath rugs and lid cover and decided I was sick of them. I had looked at Bed, Bath & Beyond for replacements the other day and they had zilch--expensive zilch, too. So I took my cart and trekked down to Wal-Mart (there and back, I got in three). I bought two bath rugs and a cover, plus a hand towel and wash cloth, all in a lilac shade. Actually, I like the purple I had had before better, but this is okay. Damn, nobody's going to see it but me, anyway. 

When I got home, I put my chicken, carrots, and mushrooms in the oven; not all at once, but timed. Had them and the chicken for dinner. Decided to save the zucchini for today. 

No comments:

Sunday

The Camarillo Garden Tour with Suzanne, but as it turned out, I greatly enjoyed it. We left at noon, drove to Camarillo and started at the f...