Wednesday, November 11, 2020

Tuesday

Changed the sheets and did two loads of laundry, then turned my attention to the Singapore shipment. Walked to the P.O. to get a box. Walking home, I ran into David W., on his bike. He's an apartment complex neighbor, whom I met when we were trying to protest the double utilities charge. We chatted a bit about the current big increase in the water bill.

Home and I packed up the things for Mike and family. I then looked on the P.O. website and saw that Singapore isn't allowing packages to come in from abroad. E-mailed Mike and he said they often get stuff sent from the states; suggested I go to FedEx, which I might after I question the P.O.

Walked to the Market and back for produce, so got three miles in. Finally got through to the dermatologist office and made an appointment for December 8 for the M.O.H.S. procedure. I was annoyed that they require a CO-VID test at the hospital five days ahead. Considering my last three couldn't be read, I wonder if I'll have to go through the same thing. Called El and while talking to her and Greg (he's had two M.O.H.S. procedures), I decided I really didn't need her to take off work to take me. I can easily get the Access van, so that's what I'll do. 

When I was taking trash to the containers, I saw Lauren and little Brindley and chatted with them for a bit. Lauren said she had worked on the voting places and had some interesting tales to tell. Leah then drove in from work and I was glad to see her, too. It's nice having young people around, especially these two.

Off to Santa Barbara today to see Betty. I hope it doesn't get too chilly, as I want to take her to lunch to The Natural Café down the street from her. Much as I dislike the place (it has pretentions and is overpriced), it's nearby and it beats staying in.

No comments:

Sunday

The Camarillo Garden Tour with Suzanne, but as it turned out, I greatly enjoyed it. We left at noon, drove to Camarillo and started at the f...