Sunday, July 21, 2019

Ojai And Walking

I was determined to get some walking in yesterday, so after breakfast (for Sebastian and me), I set off. Arrived at the bus stop on Ojai Ave and called Nancy to see if she could meet for lunch. Unfortunately, she has a cough and doesn't feel up to it. She suggested maybe we could do that today, so we'll see. I do have rehearsal tonight at 6:00 and will stay home overnight. Not sure if I want to wait around at El's until lunch, but maybe; I'll still have to go back to feed S in the late afternoon.
Walked to the Ojai bus stop, took a bus to Ventura, got off at the post office, walked to the library, and then to the museum, where I got a bus for home.
I picked up the paper, watered my patio, went next door to Suzanne's patio, and picked some yummy grape tomatoes she asked me to take. I actually had some, too, as I had bought a potted tomato plant, and it's bearing. Yummy, yum.
Had lunch, then took a bus to the transit center, and another to Ojai. I stopped in Von's to get a made-up sandwich for dinner, then walked to Ellen's. I figure I did about four miles and I'm satisfied with that. I saw that Greg had put a number of pictures from New Mexico on Instagram and I enjoyed seeing them. They'll be home tomorrow--can't wait to see them.

No comments:

Friday

Note: I cannot understand this: I modified this, then published and got the message it would revert to a publishing date of April 26th. Why ...