Tuesday, January 16, 2018

The Beach And Widder Dinner

Walked Kimball, had breakfast, and blah, blah, blah. I felt a little out of sorts for some reason, and wanted to vary my routine. Drove to the beach and walked along it, enjoying the sunshine and crashing waves. Felt better after.
I knew the library would be closed for MLK Day, so I parked there and put my books in the receptacle, then walked to the museum and back. Home, I took a shower, washed  my hair, and prepared for the widder dinner at Sizzler.
Got there a bit early and walked in with our leader, sweet Vera. Talked to attorney Pam about meeting my attorney nephew, Wes, when he's here in March for Carolyn's birthday.  She's agreeable and now I need to contact Wes.  There were thirteen of us, including one man, Ray, whom I've met before, but don't remember his circumstances. Sat next to Barbara Q. and her friend, Leah, and the three of, with irrepressible Gayle, had a great time. We even touched on politics, although they all call themselves "liberal," unlike li'l Mimi.

No comments:

Thursday

Well, it started off nicely, but things got murky later. R.E. agent Kim emailed me the Certificate of  Occupancy, which means the house pass...