Saturday, January 20, 2018

Yesterday

Morning: as ever, Kimball, then T.O.P.S. For the first time in the ten months since I started "getting serious" about losing weight, I (gulp!) gained.  Oh, horrors! I gained .06 which, if my calculations are correct, is a smidgen less than an ounce. We laughed about the fact that now, instead of weighing 132 point something, I'm at 132 point something else. I'm not sure why I didn't lose, but no matter--I will next week.
After breakfast, I realized I was running out of underwear, so took a big load to the laundry. While it was washing, I started an e-mail to Suze, Lori, and Deb, stating my honest annoyance with the way the meeting went on Wednesday and, frankly, the way VCS is going overall.  I'll continue to hone it.
While wash was drying, I went out and bought napkins and more fruit. Got home to retrieve clothes, folded and put away, had lunch; besides salad, for a change I had a bowl of lentil soup, which I had made a few months ago and had in the freezer.
As I drove to town, Betty called to say she had lost six pounds on my regimen--although it's considerably modified from what I do. That's okay, though; everybody needs to do what they'll actually follow.
Afternoon: town walk, reading at the library for a bit, then home. I was pleased when Ellen called and asked if I had plans for today--nope (and if I had had, she takes precedence with me, anyway). She wants to go look for a laptop and I'll be glad to tag along. I've been wanted one, myself, for some time and it'll be helpful to look them over.

No comments:

Wednesday

Busy, but not in a good way. I'm sure nobody else would want to read it, but I've elaborated on my entry a few spots down entitled &...