Thursday, December 17, 2015

Chores and Stuff

Did lots of put-off chores, including trash-emptying and wash. That has gotten easier, as I guess I'm more reconciled to actually taking it around the corner, going back, going back, and going back again. Anyway, it wasn't bad.
I had the Italian-seasoned ground turkey in the fridge, so stir-fried that up with onion, garlic, and little cherry tomatoes. (I like to just pop them in my mouth for a snack, too.) Decided to see how the bench which I have for sale on Craigslist would look on the patio. Put it out there and actually, it looks pretty good. It also frees up more of the living room, so I'll leave it there for now, or at least until it rains.
After lunch, went to the library and exchanged a CD I didn't like for one I hope is more interesting. Drove up in the hills a bit, still marveling over the magnificent views. Went to the supermarket for various. Called Nancy to tell her I'll go to the Widows and Widowers lunch on Monday; she was glad to hear it, and said she'll go, too.
And that was just about all for the day.
Now I'm sipping black coffee, waiting until it's time to go for my 9:00 appointment at Quest Diagnostics.

No comments:

Wednesday And Choosing Sides

I did some filing and cleaning up in the morning; also emailed the office that I need a new toilet seat. Left at 10:30 and got the 11 bus to...