Wednesday, April 08, 2015

This, That, and the Other

Tackled a variety of chores, including getting the April 9/April 16 show in shape.  I e-mailed each of my players and sent instructions, plus their scripts as attachments.  (Reserved Aline's, as I'll see her today at breakfast.)  This took a fair amount of time and I still want to revise a bit.
Cut a huge cauliflower into florets and put in the slow cooker with lemon pepper seasoning, oil, and parm cheese.  Browned chicken thighs in a frying pan, with a splash of red wine, covered and cooked, as I didn't want to use the clean oven.
Took off for the p.o. and sent Mike some mail, plus picked up two flat-rate large boxes.  I was hoping the two silverware sets I have--both in felt-lined, wooden boxes--would each fit, but neither did.  I shouldn't keep even one set, let alone two, but I think they're beautiful and damn, I may take both with me.
Went to Staples for printer ink and stopped at B.J.'s for boxes.  I took several, but now I'm starting to panic, wondering where I'm going to put them.
A ray of sunshine penetrated the drizzling weather:  I got a check from the consignment shop for some of my things that sold.  Of course, the shop gets a big percentage, but that's okay.  If my lady desk doesn't sell, I plan to take it with me.



No comments:

Wednesday And Choosing Sides

I did some filing and cleaning up in the morning; also emailed the office that I need a new toilet seat. Left at 10:30 and got the 11 bus to...