Monday, April 13, 2015

Not Much

Boy, I didn't do a heck of a lot yesterday.  Washed the master and guest bath rugs in preparation for Marifer, the cleaner, today. Took a box to the thrift store (they have a drop-off spot).  Got a few more things out of the study closet.
Otherwise, just this and that.  Sent an e-mail to my players, telling them when to get there on Thursday.  Talked to Betty.  Got a private message on Facebook from Betty's daughter-in-law, Robyn, who suggested a living arrangement when I move.  However, it's in Laguna Woods and an hour and a half from Ventura, plus it's an over-55 community and at this point, I don't want to live in one. However, it was nice of her to mention it.
Got a call from Teresa in the Sparkler group inviting me to a meeting and lunch tomorrow.  Geez, I had almost forgotten about that group, but sure, I'll go if the carpet cleaners are finished by then.

No comments:

Wednesday

It was quite an enjoyable day after all the must-do-this, can't-find-that of the last few.  Changed the bed, washed the sheets, and jump...