Sunday, April 19, 2015

Not Much

Gorgeous day.  I had planned to dive into various chores, but didn't really accomplish much. Got the weed killer out and sprayed the the dandelions the damn gardener left between my front walk and the flagstones.
I think I figured out the problem with the washer.  It seemed to kind of stall when it got to the "cool rinse" stage.  I remembered that my son-in-law used the water outlet from the laundry room to power wash the walk, then the damn gardener did something or other, then Walter noticed the hot and cold outlet handles didn't align--or aligned--or something.  I turned them both straight out and the rinse problem seems to be solved.
Bob S. came over to turn on my outside water and blow out the sprinkler heads.  Poor guy, he went into a long story about the older of his two daughters, who died of cancer five years ago.  The younger daughter succumbed to the same in 2014.  How you live through something like that, I don't know.
Went to K-Mart and bought a floor mat for the garage where it goes into the laundry room.  Scanned a few things and sent them off to appropriate places.  
Other than all that, not much cookin'.

No comments:

Wednesday

It was quite an enjoyable day after all the must-do-this, can't-find-that of the last few.  Changed the bed, washed the sheets, and jump...