Thursday, February 05, 2015

Chugging

I keep chugging along: Yesterday, cleared out the deep drawer in my desk, gathered more books (there's an unending supply) from here and there, and packed more pictures and frames.  I came across several yearbooks and was able to fit them into a medium flat rate box; took that to the P.O. and sent to Ellen.
Took about twenty (large) books to the library to donate. Maggie was on the desk and when I told her how many more I have, asked if I'd wait until closer to their book sale at the end of March (groan) to bring more.  It seems they're running out of space, so I'll see if I can unload some at other branches.
Went next to Shop-Rite for salad stuff and so on.  Ran into Fran Z., who said she was running another flea market--Yay!--but it won't be until May; even so, I'm encouraged.  Stopped a few other places for Valentine cards for the kids; couldn't resist picking up little gifts for them, too--very modest, of course.
Breakfast with Aline this morning.

No comments:

Wednesday And Choosing Sides

I did some filing and cleaning up in the morning; also emailed the office that I need a new toilet seat. Left at 10:30 and got the 11 bus to...