Thursday, February 12, 2015

More,More, and ISIS

More, more, more of my forever job, hauling out, opening, examining, discarding, re-packing, and dumping in the trash.  Took a Shop-Rite break late in the day and talked to Aline.  I'll pick her up for our Thursday breakfast in a few hours.
Betty called to say our brothers want to gather in Virginia, near where brother, Jim, lives.  He's 88 and he and Therese will move into an assisted living facility soon.  I thought this little reunion was tentatively planned for April, but according to Betty, Larry is saying the end of this month.  I'm not enthusiastic about that and may just pass on it.
WIDER:  From Ron Paul, a sensible statement on ISIS: 
Declaring war against ISIS is like declaring war against communism or fascism. The enemy cannot be identified or limited. Both are ideological and armies are incapable of stopping an idea, good or bad, that the people do not resist or that they support. 
More here:
http://original.antiwar.com/paul/2015/02/11/obamas-force-authorization-is-a-blank-check-for-war-worldwide/

No comments:

Wednesday

Busy, but not in a good way. I'm sure nobody else would want to read it, but I've elaborated on my entry a few spots down entitled &...