Friday, February 06, 2015

More

And more--much more--of the same.  After breakfast with Aline at Dynasty (Diner), I asked her to help me move a narrow, but tall and rather heavy unit into the garage.  We did, successfully, then I dropped her off at work.  After that I spent virtually the whole day on finishing up the study and other areas, too.  I again dumped an incredible amount of recycle stuff, mostly paper, in the bin and, believe me, there's a lot more to come.
I had filled my back seat with thrift store donations, but it was so cold and windy, I thought the hell with it and will drop them off today.
My friend will come on Saturday and I wrote out a whole list for her to do, including taking away my grandmother's bureau.  I'd love to keep it, but it's in very bad shape and, I'm afraid, isn't worth fixing, so out it goes.
Enjoyed one of my favorite evening activities, Breakfast With Baby.  K. is getting so big and cuter than ever.  It's remarkable how well he follows directions, even somewhat involved ones.  How I'd love to see him in the flesh.  Someday...

No comments:

Thursday

Well, it started off nicely, but things got murky later. R.E. agent Kim emailed me the Certificate of  Occupancy, which means the house pass...