Saturday, February 14, 2015

Whew!

Mike blew in about 3:00 and we've been busy.  I always think I have lots of energy, but these things are relative.  All my children seem to be perpetual motion machines.
We went to Target, where Mike bought close to 300 smackers worth of important items, such as beef jerky and board games.  He also picked out some really cute little outfits for V. and V., who are 10 and six.
Had Brothers pizza--we picked it up--then Skyped/Googled his Paula and the girls, who get prettier, livelier, and more intelligent every time I see them.  Had some difficulty with the connections, but got through.  We then saw the little sweetie pie in Tokyo, along with Mommy and Daddy.  We both went to bed early; I woke at 2 am, sweating like a stevedore, because somebody--who must lilve in the tropics--had turned the heat up to 74.
This morning, Mike went over the coins I've saved, most of which seem to be worthless, but some could bring somewhat more than face value.  I'm not talking thousands, more like twenty bucks or so total.  Mike also packed up a huge box to send home.  We're heading to Absecon one, first to go a coin dealers, then to Justice to get more clothes for the girls, then to meet Betty at Sacco Subs there, for lunch.
Whew!  But great fun!

No comments:

Tuesday And Noreen

I had planned to go to Verizon first before my lunch with Noreen. It's down Mills Street from the mall, where the transit center is, too...