Thursday, December 06, 2012

A Lull Of A Day

A lull of a day.  Had only two happenings of import.  Yes, yes, this is very important: got my hair colored, trimmed, and styled, and it looks good.  Cost me a fortune, of course, but say la vee (I know that's not how to spell it; not quite sure what it means, either--maybe "that's life"?).
Anyway, the other thing was that it was the birthday of my dear boy, Mike, practically a holy day (heh, heh).  I Skyped him after e-mailing to find when he'd be home, and I was able to see him and the two sweetie-pies. 
Other than that, ho-hum.  

2 comments:

Ellen said...

It's French. "c'est la vie" Yes, it's "that's life."
Ellen

Mimi said...

Mercy Bucket, Mademoiselle!

Wednesday And Choosing Sides

I did some filing and cleaning up in the morning; also emailed the office that I need a new toilet seat. Left at 10:30 and got the 11 bus to...