Saturday, December 08, 2012

Christmas Dilemma

Here and there at Manahawkin stores, I got a few more Christmas gifts, some of which I already know I want to return.  Darn, it's crept up on me as it does every year, and I'm getting frantic, especially as I have to worry about weight and sending early enough.
Talked to Betty and did a few preparations for the "Play In A Day" twenty-four hour theatre at Stockton State in which I'm participating today.  I'm not quite sure why I said I'd do this, but guess I'm game.
Made a nice shrimp/garlic/onion/mushroom stir-fry for dinner and assembled the ingredients for the bean stew I'm anxious to try.  It's called "Rosemary Mushroom Bean Stew," which drew my attention.
Was pleased to receive class photos for both Violet and Vivian; hope they'll print out all right.
Aside from the annual Christmas dilemma and the rest of the above, not much went on aside from the norm. 

No comments:

Thursday

Left for the mall and Target a bit after 10:00. Returned the two large towels, picked up two packages of blueberries, then walked to The Mar...