Saturday, December 15, 2012

The Continuing Whirl

Spent the morning making up two batches of "Nana Mix" (Chex with a kick), then took myself to Mays Landing, hitting B.J.'s, a dollar store, The Christmas Tree Shop, Wal-Green's, and Canal's.  I hadn't intended to send cards this year, but found some beauties at B.J.s, so got them.  It's anybody's guess when I'll have time to write them out.
Since I was in the neighborhood (Atlantic County)--well, about twenty miles away--I continued down to Absecon Island.  Stopped at Betty's in Ventnor, but she wasn't home, then took a dry run to Atlantic City.  Easily found the place we'll be going today, then drove home.
Changed and went to Sid S.'s viewing.  It was jammed, mostly with Sunrise Bay people--he was very well liked, and with good reason.  After paying my respects, I chatted with Leslie--we made a tentative date for breakfast on Tuesday--and Susan and Walter, who invited me to The Life of Pi and dinner tomorrow.  Of course, I accepted, but when, oh when, will I be able to fit in cleaning the house for my most-welcome guest, Ellen, and the myriad other chores I need to do?  Well, I'll worry about that later.
The singing club presentation was last night.  Walter is in it, so I went with Susan.  She's on the refreshments committee, and her co-chair, Bessie F., went home from the show sick, so I helped put out the coffee and cookies, serve, and clean up.  Didn't get home until well after 9:00, but that was okay.
An Afternoon of Original Play Readings with Players & Playwrights today!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

JJ Watt Women's Jersey

Volunteer time for projects that benefit others in your community, country, and worldOnce you have this awareness, you can apply the sixth principle, that all thoughts and behaviors are voluntaryYou are fulfilled and in joy, no matter what happens, no one gets to take your joy, you aren't giving it up! How many times have you heard someone say, You made me feel angry? I know we have all heard that, or another form of it Other considerations, such as freedom from imperfections, are quite secondary in determining the value of the stone

Cheap Jerseys From China

Just because you have determined who your market it, doesn't mean you are done Make them work for you by putting them into action and don't forget: Knowledge isn't power, it is putting our knowledge in to action so it works for us is what empowers us!Until next time You can even order for everyone in the family or, as is popular these days, have matching ones that you and your significant other can wear to the games

Heath Miller Black Jersey

Wednesday

Busy, but not in a good way. I'm sure nobody else would want to read it, but I've elaborated on my entry a few spots down entitled &...