Thursday, March 31, 2011

Every Wednesday, I try to think up a reason why I don't have to go to the three-mile exercise. Luckily, I'm not usually persuasive to myself and refuse to listen. Glad I went yesterday, partly because it makes the two-mile on Monday and Friday seem so easy.
I think I need more protein, so I bought a dozen eggs, hard-boiled some, and added one to my salad. I often add tuna, but I'm getting tired of that. Also pared, cut up, and cooked the parsnips I bought the other day. That, a trip to Shop-Rite, and a few household chores took up most of the day.
We did a full run last night. Rick from The Sandpiper was there and will feature the show in the next issue. However, he was unable to get a photographer, so Tonya took pictures. Rehearsal went well and I think the thing is finally shaping up.
Dentist's for cleaning today. I want this to be my last visit there and will start looking for another near here. I like Dr. Lyons and her staff, but a three-hour round trip is tedious, plus I think she charges a lot. Will have to look it up, but the figure of $149 is floating around in my head.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I'd be happy to help you out with some great excuses. These are sure-fire ones that beat all reason! Let me know.

Anon

Pat said...

Rosemary,
For comparison: our dentist charges $111.00 per patient for cleaning by the hygienist and oral exam by him. We always refuse the routine X-rays; I don't think they're worth it.

Mimi said...

Pat, actually Dr. Lyons' hygenist is on a par with yours, I guess. The charge today was $112.50. However, see tomorrow's entry about Dr. DeMarco.
Anon:
Oh, I'll BET you have plenty of good excuses, having been idle for so long. Watch out: April 1 is TOMORROW!

Wednesday

Busy, but not in a good way. I'm sure nobody else would want to read it, but I've elaborated on my entry a few spots down entitled &...