Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Susan called about 5:30 (am) to say she had an upset stomach and was unable to walk, so I went with the boys (Nat King Cole, The Platters, etc.). So appreciative of that IPod Shuffle Ellen gave me. Walter called later to tell me Susan was still not well. We postponed our dinner date, which had been last night; tentatively, we'll go on Friday.
Went to exercise, did some wash, and so on. Continued to work on the Our Town setup for the library display window. Went to Staples to have two paper "banners" made, saying "Our Town-The people and places our hearts remember..." and the other listing the dates of the show. I have a 20" by 30" storyboard, on which I've glued duplicates of old pictures, most of my or Pat's ancestors, and will put the banners top and bottom. I'll add one of our flyers in a frame, which contains the rest of the pertinent information. I have black, white, and green material from other displays and will drape the background with one of them.
Was invited to go up north on Saturday to see the kiddies; grownups are going to a wedding. Accepted with pleasure.
Talked to sister Betty and friend Mary Ann Van O. Susan called again yesterday to say she couldn't walk today, either, as she has to get blood tests. As I do, she always goes as early as possible because you can't have coffee (or anything else) beforehand. Therefore, dang it, I lazed in bed this morning and STILL haven't walked. Okay, I'm giving myself the day off unless I galvanize myself later.
Rehearsal tonight, to which I'm looking forward.

No comments:

Wednesday

It was quite an enjoyable day after all the must-do-this, can't-find-that of the last few.  Changed the bed, washed the sheets, and jump...