Tuesday, March 08, 2011

Eye appointment went well: Doc said cataracts and whatever they are in the back of my eye are stable. Can get new glasses if I want, but probably isn't necessary.
Aside from that, a slow day. I actually sat and read in the late afternoon, then napped for an hour or so on the couch.
Talked to Connie and Tom H. about the St. James archival material (photos) I assembled so lovingly a few years ago, that now seem to be lost. He volunteers at the Ventnor Historical Society and I'm going to go down there on Friday to see if any are there. I'm very much afraid they've been thrown out, as I keep getting the run-around when I try to trace them.
Was happy to get a web cam call from P. and N. He guided me on how to find pictures of my trip on Picasa and I'll post one--or some--here.
Regular doc appointment this morning.

No comments:

Wednesday

Busy, but not in a good way. I'm sure nobody else would want to read it, but I've elaborated on my entry a few spots down entitled &...