Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Went to Manahawkin and got some things duplicated at Staples, then to Wal-Mart for a few items. Spent a fair amount of time on The Breeze stuff; deadline was yesterday, but we have time for corrections.
Went to rehearsal. We did Acts I and III. I went okay, but III was a disaster, so far. As for me, I'm off book on I and II, but had to partly read off the script for III. No matter; I'll have it down pat tonight. I'm sure all will shape up by show time. We'll rehearse again tonight.
Other than that, I just spent downtime worrying about P. and N. in Tokyo. Expressed this to them and was reassured to an extent. I'm going to try to Skype them now.
Lunch with Mary Ann Van O. today.

1 comment:

Pat said...

Rosemary,
I can only imagine your concern for P. and N. It's must be a constant worry. I'm so glad you can communicate via Skype with them. I would be wanting them to leave as well, but they
must feel the best choice is to stay. Will keep all of you in my thoughts and prayers.

Wednesday

Busy, but not in a good way. I'm sure nobody else would want to read it, but I've elaborated on my entry a few spots down entitled &...