Tuesday, March 01, 2011

Still settling in. Unpacked, did mountains of wash, and drove to Santori's for a supply of veggies. Made a big salad and had it for lunch. Made up the miso soup N. had given me and had that for dinner--very good.
Talked to friend Marge and sister Betty. Latter will come up on Thursday and stay over. Expounding on my experience in the air, here's how it went:
First flight took seven and a half hours from Singapore to Tokyo, then had a layover (can't remember how long), then flight to Newark Airport took fourteen hours. Since I left Singapore at 8 am and arrived in Newark at 4;20 pm on the same day, I find it impossible to figure out the time and hours, etc.--well, it was about a day's worth of travel.
P. and N. just called on the web cam (5:45 am), then I called Mike. V. and V. had just gotten out of the tub and I saw them briefly. I again thanked my sons for their hospitality--they're so good.
I'm going to attend rehearsal tonight, although my part isn't "on" until next Tuesday. Want to get back in the swing of things and also start the publicity stuff.

No comments:

Thursday

Well, it started off nicely, but things got murky later. R.E. agent Kim emailed me the Certificate of  Occupancy, which means the house pass...