Friday, January 07, 2011

Still not feeling up to par. Just had some routine blood work done, but think I'll see if I can get an appointment with the doctor today. Was glad to hear from my children. Watched the two little ones yesterday while N. got little J. out of the hospital. They're such sweet kids, but it was tiring. Stopped at Acme on the way home for a few things. Had half of a bagel up north, then three shrimp and about half a bowl of corn chex with skim milk. That was the total of what I ate yesterday. Today, I hope to get back to my heavily veggie regime, but wouldn't you know, I'm not supposed to eat broccoli or cauliflower, my two favorites.

No comments:

Thursday

Well, it started off nicely, but things got murky later. R.E. agent Kim emailed me the Certificate of  Occupancy, which means the house pass...