Tuesday, January 04, 2011

We went to Ojai yesterday on a brilliantly clear, but cool, day. Found a lovely little restaurant a bit farther out than we had gone before and had lunch. My Cobb salad was as good or better than what I've had at SeaOaks, and so was the Corona with lime. After, we walked the shops, got a yogurt cone, and explored here and there. Got home about 3:00 and printed out my boarding passes, pre-paid my luggage, did wash, read, puttered around, then watched The King of Comedy which we had rented the other day. It's about 35 years old and I had seen parts of it before; always thought it was better than it got credit for and still do.r
I leave in a few hours for home with, as usual, mixed emotions. Looking forward to some things in Little Egg and especially, to seeing little J., but so sorry to leave Ellen.

No comments:

Tuesday And Noreen

I had planned to go to Verizon first before my lunch with Noreen. It's down Mills Street from the mall, where the transit center is, too...