Saturday, January 29, 2011

It was good to walk yesterday and I went to exercise, too. Got home, had breakfast, then left early to run errands before I met Betty for lunch. Got to the candy place and got a box for the Kato's, a smaller one for the brother, and some chocolate lollipops for the little niece; I'm making up a little Valentine bag for her.
Betty and I just walked around the corner to Gino's for lunch--not one of my favorite places, but the others nearby were closed for the season. I had a turkey and cole slaw sandwich, which was mediocre, but we had a good time talking and laughing. There just isn't anybody else in the world who shares as much with me--memories, that is--as my twin.
It starting snowing a bit, so I left after we ate. Stopped at Boscov's and bought two "wraps with sleeves," intending to give one to Betty. Now I realize I probably won't see her until I get back, but I guess it'll still be cold. Also stopped at Produce Junction and got arugula and tomatoes. They had beautiful pots of daffodils that just whisper, "spring," so I got one to give to Susan.
Lunch at SeaOaks with Marilyn today.

No comments:

Tuesday And Noreen

I had planned to go to Verizon first before my lunch with Noreen. It's down Mills Street from the mall, where the transit center is, too...