Sunday, January 16, 2011

Pretty good, productive day. (I consider a day productive when I make a list--or lists--and get most of the items accomplished.) Went to the SOCH Thrift Store and got myself an attractive two-piece top for three dollars, then to Shop-Rite and got everything I needed.
Home, I started again chipping away at the ice in the driveway. Neighbor Bob saw me, came over with his shovel and insisted on clearing the whole driveway --! It was so nice of him, although not strictly necessary, but I'm pleased to have a unequivocally pristine place where I can both drive and walk.
Otherwise, spent a lot of time on various computer chores. Started making lists concerning my trip. In my new role as publicity chair of the theatre company, I e-mailed Desi to get some info on the Directors' Workshop he'll conduct next month. In the meantime, cut up a cantaloupe and added blueberries (fresh, which I bought at Produce Junction the other day) and made a luscious fruit salad.
In the evening, Walter G. across the street called to say he had gotten the Skype web cam--it came with his computer--and asking me to call him. I did, we saw each other, and he was very pleased.
"Musical Arts" today at the clubhouse--it's an operatic version of South Pacific--should be enjoyable.

No comments:

Monday

Set off for the mall and Target at 10:30. I got some staples (plant milk, blueberries, grapefruit, etc.), but decided to hold off buying the...