Monday, January 24, 2011

Spent a fair amount of time on the computer for The Breeze and LETCO. (I'm beginning to think they're my jobs, but hey, where are the paychecks?) Other than that, didn't do a whole hell of a lot. Took a drive to Manahawkin, then to Acme. I'm determined to get to exercise today, at long last. Skipped most of last week because of my dealings with Vanguard and BOA.
Had a big salad and a head of cauliflower for lunch. After, while listening to the Platters, Frankie, and others of that ilk on my new IPod, cut up tomatoes, peppers, and onions. Added garlic and spices, set everything to simmer for a few hours in the crock pot, then had that over pasta for dinner. Delish!
High point of day was the Sunday web cam call from Ellen. Enjoyed talking over a range of subjects, plus seeing her and Tillie.
Other than that, not a whole bunch went on.

No comments:

Monday

 I slept pretty well, I'm happy to say: got up once, but went back until after 6:00.  Got a call from Zak Dental to see if I could come ...