Friday, July 30, 2010

With the precious little boys at the run in Wall last night. We took J., J., and T., and all three participated. Incredibly, T., not quite three years old, completed the half-mile. They all got medals and we had a grand time.
Earlier, there was a huge thunderstorm and I stayed in. I had gone to Wal-Mart for various items and got home just as it broke. Prepared a lot of veggies and ate cauliflower, Brussels sprouts, and avocado for lunch. I'll do the rest today and freeze what I don't eat.
Tonight is Betty's Santa Barbara East One Minute Film Festival. Not sure if I'll be able to walk tomorrow--and I know I won't on Saturday--so I'll tell Susan not to expect me.

No comments:

Thursday

Left for the mall and Target a bit after 10:00. Returned the two large towels, picked up two packages of blueberries, then walked to The Mar...