Saturday, July 03, 2010

Bro and Sis-In-Law Larry and his Helen arrived about 2:30 and we've been having a great time. Sat and talked a blue streak (where did that expression ever come from--I mean, from whence did that expression...?) for a good two hours, then heard from long-time friend Jack B. He and his son, Joe, came over and after a bit of chat, we all repaired to Calloway's for dinner--Larry's treat.
Had a good time--me with linguine and shrimp and a cold one on draft--with good company. Home by a bit after 8:00; Helen went to bed an hour or so later, but Larry and I stayed up to talk until about 10:00 when I turned in after my good ol' semi-sweet Taylor Country Red.
We're going down to Ventnor this morning for breakfast with Betty and her family, who have flown in from the left coast and Chicago.
How I love summer.

No comments:

Tuesday

Sent a welcome e-mail to my new tenants, mother and daughter, Laura and Prudence. I must remember to check to see if I need to send anything...