Thursday, July 15, 2010

After our usual 7 am walk, I was going to skip exercise at the clubhouse, but then realized giving myself a pass is the first step to dropping it as a habit. Walked over and completed the three-mile--strenuous, but I'm glad I did.
Once home, I started preparing for my company. Am having Susan and Walter and visiting daughter and granddaughter, Julie and Sophia, for lunch today. First, I packed and wrapped Vivian's birthday present (second shipment), then cleaned up a bit. Took present to p.o. and ran a few other chores. At about noon, I impulsively put on my suit and went to the pool for a dip--very refreshing. Showered, then went over to Mildred G.'s, the subject of my "profile" article for August, to take her picture.
Left at 2:00 for Ventnor. Stopped at Santori's to pick up lunch stuff for today, and got to Betty's about 3:00. She had to stay out of the house for three hours because the pest control person was fumigating. (Her tenants' dog left behind fleas.) We went off-shore, first to the bank, then to an early dinner at the Tilton Inn. Had my delish rare hamburger and beer.
Dropped Betty off about 7:00 and went home. Had a nice day, although the weather was acting up with grey skies and showers.

No comments:

Thursday

Left for the mall and Target a bit after 10:00. Returned the two large towels, picked up two packages of blueberries, then walked to The Mar...