Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Went to the doctor to have my BP taken. It was 117/80, with which the doc was pleased. Rest of the day, I just ran errands from a long list. Got a flash drive (can't quite remember why), printer ink, and a loaf of pumpernickel. Also bought an Oral B rechargeable electric toothbrush--to the tune of sixty bucks--that promises to remove 97 % of plaque. Geesh, who would ever believe I'd get this serious about my teeth?
Today, am going down to Betty's for lunch and to see the new movie, Inception.
Looks as if DiCaprio is continuing his supernatural-ly bent, considering his last, Shutter Island. (I may be the only one in the world who liked it.)
Note: I was offered those little icons at the bottom and thought I'd add them--why, I'm not quite sure...

1 comment:

iloveac said...

'Inception' is getting some very good reviews. I did hear a critic on NPR who(m??) I believe was from New York Magazine say the movie itself is not all that good...not as good as 'The Matrix' which didn't impress me all that much.
Am looking forward to your impression.

Tuesday

 Did a color wash when I got up, had breakfast, then dressed and waited outside for the Lyft to take  me to the dentist. Annoyingly, when I ...