Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Another dreadful ordeal at the dentist's. I was in the chair from 2:00 to 5:00, first for deep cleaning, then for impressions. Gawd, I was exhausted when it was over. I quickly recovered, though, by the time I got home (a 55-mile trip).
On the way, I was delighted to get a phone call from nephew Steve J., who is writing a movie for me. All the big stars get screen vehicles written for us (yeah, me and Angelina Jolie). It's a horror film, Steve's specialty, and we may film it at daughter Ellen's place, specifically, in her garden. Called her and she's fine with that. Should be a lot of fun.

4 comments:

That's Not My Age said...

Hi Mimi - I saw your message on VOG's blog. I'm a blogger myself, I met Ari from Advanced Style in London and he asked me to write a piece on older bloggers so I wondered if you'd like to be included? Please could you leave a message on my blog or drop me an email (info@thatsnotmyage.com).

Looking forward to hearing from you,

TNMA

iloveac said...

Rosemary,
3 hours with the dentist is awful. After the deep cleaning most folks would be done....but to have that followed by those huge trays in your mouth sucking the roof of your mouth right out of your head must have been too much. Thank God you are very close to the end of this treatment plan.
Hey, the movie idea sounds great....can't wait to see it.
/p

Mimi said...

Yes, and it took her FOUR tries to get a good impression for the bottom! As for the movie, I kinda, sorta, halfway think Angelina Jolie isn't losing sleep over our rivalry...

That's Not My Age said...

Hi Mimi - that's great news re: the older blogger's piece! If you email me then we can have a proper chat.

info@thatsnotmyage.com

Many thanks,
TNMA

Tuesday And Noreen

I had planned to go to Verizon first before my lunch with Noreen. It's down Mills Street from the mall, where the transit center is, too...