Monday, July 26, 2010

High-tailed it to Wal-Mart and bought myself a dryer rack. Frank-Next-Door helped me put it together and I promptly used it after doing a small wash. I still want my dryer fixed, though.
Was happy to meet J., his mum, N., and the kiddies at the lake about 2:30, and we had a fun time until the clouds gathered and it started to pour. Went with the younger crowd to Wendy's for an early dinner and enjoyed it, guilty pleasure though the cheeseburger, Sprite, and "Frosty" were.
Got home before 6:00 to hop in the shower, then enjoyed a cam call from Ellen. Will see her in just six days--yay!
Going to lunch and a "house tour" in Ocean City today with Barb H. and others.

No comments:

Tuesday And Noreen

I had planned to go to Verizon first before my lunch with Noreen. It's down Mills Street from the mall, where the transit center is, too...